Save the Cat!® Writes for TV Is Now on Sale!
Blake Snyder’s Save the Cat!®, the world’s top-selling story method for filmmakers and novelists, introduces The Last Book on Creating Binge-Worthy Content You’ll Ever Need.
Screenwriter Jamie Nash takes up Snyder’s torch to lay out a step-by-step approach using Blake’s principles for both new and experienced writers. You’ll discover:
- all the nuances, tricks, and techniques of pilot-writing (The Opening Pitch, The Guided Tour, The Whiff of Change)—finally in one place!
- the ability to turn your idea into a well-crafted and organized TV pilot script and a multi-season series
- the 9 Save the Cat! TV Franchise Types that will improve your story and your pitch
- the secret TV Pitch Template that combines critical points of your TV series into the necessary “read-over-lunch” industry document
- a how-to in creating layered characters who are driven by complex internal struggles
- a TV-adapted Save the Cat! beat sheet to crack your story
- breakdowns of the best and most diverse TV series, including Atlanta, Barry, Ozark, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, What We Do in the Shadows, Black-ish, The Mandalorian, Law and Order: SVU—now at your fingertips
It’s time for Save the Cat! Writes for TV to help you create your binge-worthy TV series!
The book will be published on March 30, 2021 and will be available online and at bookstores everywhere.