Save the Cat!® Writes for TV: The Last Book on Creating Binge-Worthy Content You’ll Ever Need
Blake Snyder’s Save the Cat!®, the world’s top-selling story method for filmmakers and novelists, introduces The Last Book on Creating Binge-Worthy Content You’ll Ever Need.
Screenwriter Jamie Nash takes up Snyder’s torch to lay out a step-by-step approach using Blake’s principles for both new and experienced writers, including:
- How to write and structure a compelling TV pilot that can launch both your series and your TV writing career
- All the nuances, tricks, and techniques of pilot-writing: the Opening Pitch, the Guided Tour, the Whiff of Change, and more
- The 8 Save the Cat! TV Franchise Types that will improve your story and your pitch
- The not-so-secret TV Pitch Template that turns your TV series into the necessary “read-over-lunch” industry document
- A how-to in creating layered characters who are driven by complex internal struggles
- Beat sheets of the pilots of Barry, Ozark, Grey’s Anatomy, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, What We Do in the Shadows, Black-ish, The Mandalorian, This Is Us, Law and Order: SVU, and more to help you crack your story
Create your binge-worthy TV series with Save the Cat! Writes for TV.
Available online and at bookstores everywhere.