Podcast Alert: Jamie Nash Meets with Indie Film Hustle
Hear Jamie Nash on a variety of invigorating topics on the Indie Film Hustle podcast with Alex Ferrari:
- His work with Blake Snyder
- His early days as an indie screenwriter
- How he succeeds in spite of living outside of LA
- The reason you need an original TV pilot
- The elements to help you create a TV series
- How to use the Board when writing your pilot
- How the Board for a TV show differs from the Board for a film
- The purpose of the Save the Cat! beat sheet
- How and why your pilot should have a whiff of change… stated
- And, last but never least, so much more!
BJ Markel first worked with Blake Snyder in 1986. He edited Blake's three Save the Cat! books and co-founded Blake Snyder Enterprises, LLC with Blake in 2005. In his other life, BJ worked in video acquisitions and entertainment marketing, including 20 years at the Walt Disney Company.