Podcast Alert: Jamie Nash Meets with Indie Film Hustle
Hear Jamie Nash on a variety of invigorating topics on the Indie Film Hustle podcast with Alex Ferrari:
- His work with Blake Snyder
- His early days as an indie screenwriter
- How he succeeds in spite of living outside of LA
- The reason you need an original TV pilot
- The elements to help you create a TV series
- How to use the Board when writing your pilot
- How the Board for a TV show differs from the Board for a film
- The purpose of the Save the Cat! beat sheet
- How and why your pilot should have a whiff of change… stated
- And, last but never least, so much more!
BJ Markel first worked with Blake Snyder in 1986. He edited Blake's three Save the Cat! books and co-founded Blake Snyder Enterprises, LLC with Blake in 2005. In his other life, BJ worked in video acquisitions and entertainment marketing, including 20 years at the Walt Disney Company.
Save the Cat! Beat Mapper
Navigate the beats of your story by entering the number of pages of your feature or novel.
September 27 - September 28
September 29 - September 30
October 9 - October 17
October 9 - October 23