The Save the Cat!® Android app – Now Available on Google Play
Begin to develop your screenplay into a story that resonates with the all new Save the Cat!® for Android for free. Get started with a killer title, a Save the Cat!® Genre, a concise, attention-grabbing logline, and the outline for your story using the famous Blake Snyder Beat Sheet. The app also includes great tips on how to make the best use of each of these elements. Then share your project with others or share the project outline beat sheet as a pdf.
Even if you don’t own the desktop version of Save the Cat!®, you can still use this amazing tool, touted as the “secret weapon” of the working writer, to help build better, more powerful stories with greater resonance and emotional impact.
Whenever your creative juices start flowing, you’ll have this revolutionary app — based on Blake Snyder’s best-selling books and software — at your fingertips. You’ll delight in the ability to structure your screenplay, teleplay, stageplay or novel the Save the Cat!® way.
And, if you want to go further, you can purchase Save the Cat!® Complete using In App purchase. Save the Cat!® Complete includes the many elements from the Save the Cat!® book series on story structure:
– Use “The Board” to create cards for each scene and arrange them in the perfect order
– Create Emotional Changes for each and every scene
– Add the Characters in your story, including their Wants, Needs and the Six Things that Need Fixing and link them to the scenes in which they appear
– Add the Locations in your story and select the location for each scene
– Gather and organize all your research files and link them to Scenes, Characters and Locations
– Capture your random thoughts and ideas
– Create Set-ups and Payoffs as your protagonist progresses through the story
– Ensure that you have covered all the elements of a great screenplay with the Greenlight Checklist
– Transfer your files to the desktop version of Save the Cat!® Story Structure Software (requires Save the Cat!® for the Desktop Version 3) using Dropbox, Email, etc.
QUESTIONS FOR TECH SUPPORT? Email [email protected]
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.